So, here is what I pose to all readers out there whom I ask to weigh in to help answer these tough but fascinating questions. As you make your selections, I encourage you to explain, debate or argue in the comments as we try to determine some semblance of an outcome by popular vote. I also encourage you to take the opportunity to go to your iPod or Spotify or YouTube and revisit the music mentioned herein, especially if you have yet to see the light on how brilliant this artist truly is.
To help out, I've narrowed each one down to the best possible answers. You're welcome.
1. The best Ke$ha SINGLE (officially released as such) is:
2. The best Ke$ha NON-SINGLE (tracks from Animal or Cannibal that were not released officially as singles) is:
3. The Ke$ha song that MOST ought to have been a single but wasn't is:
4. The best guilty pleasure Ke$ha song is:
5. The Ke$ha song I used to dislike but have MOST grown to appreciate over time is:
6. The best Ke$ha remix on the official remix album is:
7. The best Ke$ha music video is: (Just kidding, we all know it's "Blow")